Bring your accounting, consolidation, planning, procurement, projects, reporting, and analytics into one financial management system. Financial management software from Workday gives you unparalleled insight and a state-of-the-art foundation for transactional efficiency and control.
The result? More time to tackle your biggest challenges, like driving strategy and finding the best paths to profitability.
Accounting and finance.
Go beyond the basics of accounting. Workday gives you real-time business insight and complete internal control.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the numbers with actionable, dimensional reports.
- Make the right decisions at the right time with in-memory accounting and analytics.
- Manage all activity with embedded, flexible business processes.
- Respond to change quickly with configurations immediately reflected across Workday.
- Support global operations centrally with multientity, multibook, and multicurrency capabilities.
Anytime access to financial reports.
Gain immediate visibility into your organization’s performance. Workday combines transactions and reporting to deliver interactive, dimensional insight in one system.
- Gain complete insight with tailorable dimensions across finance, HR, and payroll.
- Easily communicate results with dashboards, scorecards, and configurable KPIs.
- Perform ad hoc analysis on real-time data in a familiar spreadsheet interface.
- Stay informed wherever you are with reports and dashboards available on any device.
Consolidate and close in real time.
Workday provides complete visibility into your global operations, so you can close the books and consolidate results with confidence.
- Close faster with contextual analytics, configurable dashboards, and embedded business processes.
- View consolidated results throughout the period with automatic eliminations and currency translations.
- Support ownership scenarios, such as investment in a subsidiary, non-controlling interest activity, and equity pickup.
- Consolidate results from non-Workday systems for a full view of your operations.
Control your cash flow.
Streamline payment processes and gain greater visibility over your cash flow.
- Manage all payments across your entire business with a single settlement engine.
- Track and manage your bank accounts, including bank signatories and bank fees.
- Automatically reconcile bank statements.
- Gain real-time visibility into bank activity and cash position through dedicated reports and dashboards.
- Accurately forecast cash flow with embedded analytics.
Manage your assets.
Account for all your assets—from laptops and mobile phones to rights and licenses.
- Manage the full asset lifecycle, from acquisition to disposal.
- Create multiple asset books to report on and comply with different accounting standards.
- Define, track, and account for tangible, intangible, and composite assets.
- Track low-cost items that have high value, such as mobile devices, security badges, and so on.
- Assign items to workers to prevent cost leakage and security risks.