Microsoft Dynamics ERP comprises a group of enterprise resource planning products aimed at different market segments, ranging from Dynamics GP for SMBs (Small medium business) to Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations geared toward medium to large organizations with multi- language, currency, and legal entity capability. Microsoft Dynamics ERP includes the following primary products:
- Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly Great Plains Software) – ERP software for small and midsize businesses: helps manage financials, supply chain, and employees.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV (formerly Navision) – business management solution that helps small and mid-sized businesses manage their financials, supply chain, and people. It features multiple languages and multiple currencies.
- Microsoft Dynamics SL (formerly Solomon IV) – designed for project-driven organizations in North America. Business management software that supports future business growth.
- Microsoft Dynamics C5 (formerly Concorde C5) can assist with finance, manufacturing, supply chains, analytics and electronic commerce for small and medium-sized enterprises. The latest version is Microsoft Dynamics C5 2010.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (formerly Dynamics AX) – multi-language, multi-currency enterprise resource planning (ERP) business software with global business management features for financial, human resources, and operations management as well as additional industry capabilities for retailers, professional service industries, financial service businesses, manufacturers, and public-sector organizations.
We at Microweb have specialities to properly evaluate the business requirements and choosing the right solution that balances with the budget and requirement. We have 5+ years of experience in successfully implementing the Microsoft Dynamics ERP Solutions for various industries and also providing the training to the staff.
Get for your Appointment today. (Call NOW)